- Quality fitted carpets to hall
- Gas boiler providing hot water and central heating
- 10 year ICW warranty
- Fibre broadband available
- 1 right of use parking bays
- Communal TV Aerial and Satellite provisions Sky Q
- Security door entry system fitted to main entrances.
- Contemporary kitchen with complementary worktops and glass splashback.
- Integrated oven, hob, washer dryer and fridge freezer.
- Spot down lighting
- Contemporary branded sanitaryware
- Bath with thermostatic bath/shower mixer tap over and glass shower screen
- Ceramic floor tiles
- Spot down lighting
We are delighted to offer this 1-bedroom Apartment for sale through shared ownership with the Help to Buy shared ownership scheme at Somerfield Terrace, Maidstone.
Full Market Value £177,500
Equity Share 10%
Equity Share Value £17,750
Monthly Rent £366.09 pm based on 10% equity share
Monthly Service Charge £63.59 pm
How do I apply?
The Sales Agent for this development is Connells. Please contact them on 01622 232499 or email email@example.com
For further details and to find out how to apply please visit our Shared Ownership page. In order to be considered for a shared ownership property, you must be registered with the Help to Buy agent. To register and for further information please visit their website.
Image for illustrations purposes only
Key Information Documents
Share this property
Golding Places Disclaimer
These particulars are provided as a general guide and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Whilst every endeavour has been made to provide accurate measurements and a fair description of the properties, this information is not guaranteed. This information is intended to provide an indication of the general style of our development. Golding Homes reserves the right to alter or vary the design and specification at any time for any reason without prior notice. External finishes and elevational treatments to the houses, garages and parking shown may vary or change, sanitary ware and kitchen finishes may differ from that in images. Please note dimensions are approximate +/- 50mm and are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, appliance spaces or furniture items.