- Quality fitted carpets to hall
- Gas boiler providing hot water and central heating
- 10 year ICW warranty
- Fibre broadband available
- 1 right of use parking bays
- Communal TV Aerial and Satellite provisions Sky Q
- Security door entry system fitted to main entrances.
- Contemporary kitchen with complementary worktops and glass splashback.
- Integrated oven, hob, washer dryer and fridge freezer.
- Spot down lighting
- Contemporary branded sanitaryware
- Bath with thermostatic bath/shower mixer tap over and glass shower screen
- Ceramic floor tiles
- Spot down lighting
We are delighted to offer this 1-bedroom Apartment for sale through discounted market sale at Somerfield Terrace, Maidstone.
How do I apply?
The Sales Agent for this development is Connells. Please contact them on 01622 232499 or email email@example.com
Discount Market Sale (DMS) a low cost home ownership product where you can buy a new build or existing property at a discounted price from a local council participating in the scheme in collaboration with developers (who are often housing associations).This discount is 20%. a restriction is placed on the property’s Land Registry Title to ensure that the property remains at that discounted rate in perpetuity for future purchasers. The scheme is to help low and middle earners and first time buyers get onto the property ladder. Much like schemes such as Help to Buy and Shared Ownership there are eligibility criteria which you have to meet to satisfy the scheme’s administrators. They are sold at 20% below their current market value to buyers who meet the criteria.
Discount Market Sale – Eligibility
· Must be over the age of 18
· Must have a local area connection or be a serving member of the armed forces
· Must have a household income less than £80,000
· Must be a first-time buyer
· Must not be able to afford to purchase a home suitable for their needs on the open market
· Must not be in rent arrears
· Must have a good credit history
· Must have the required deposit (Enquire for details)
· Must have or have access to £4000 to cover the costs of purchase and moving
Image for illustrations purposes only
Golding Places Disclaimer
These particulars are provided as a general guide and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Whilst every endeavour has been made to provide accurate measurements and a fair description of the properties, this information is not guaranteed. This information is intended to provide an indication of the general style of our development. Golding Homes reserves the right to alter or vary the design and specification at any time for any reason without prior notice. External finishes and elevational treatments to the houses, garages and parking shown may vary or change, sanitary ware and kitchen finishes may differ from that in images. Please note dimensions are approximate +/- 50mm and are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, appliance spaces or furniture items.