- Quality fitted carpets to lounge/dining room, bedrooms, stairs and landing. Amtico flooring to kitchen and downstairs WC.
- Energy-efficient gas boiler providing hot water and central heating
- NHBC 12-year warranty
- Fibre broadband available
- External lighting to front and rear of the property
- Turfed rear garden with patio and garden shed
- 1 allocated parking space
- Contemporary branded sanitaryware
- Bath with bath/shower mixer tap over and glass shower screen
- Ceramic flooring
- Spot down lighting
- Contemporary kitchen with complementary worktops and glazed splashback
- Integrated oven, hob, extractor and fridge freezer
- Amtico flooring
- Spot down lighting
Click here toRegister an interest
We are delighted to offer this 2-bedroom house for sale through shared ownership at The Burrows, Paddock Wood.
Full Market Value £350,000
Equity Share 40%
Equity Share Value £140,000
Estimated Rent £481.25 pm based on 40% equity share
Estimated Service Charge £44.62 pm
How do I apply?
The Sales Agent for this development is Wards. Please contact them on 01634 921802 or email email@example.com
For further details and to find out how to apply please visit our Shared Ownership page.
Images for illustrations purposes only.
Key Information Documents
Golding Places Disclaimer
These particulars are provided as a general guide and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Whilst every endeavour has been made to provide accurate measurements and a fair description of the properties, this information is not guaranteed. This information is intended to provide an indication of the general style of our development. Golding Homes reserves the right to alter or vary the design and specification at any time for any reason without prior notice. External finishes and elevational treatments to the houses, garages and parking shown may vary or change, sanitary ware and kitchen finishes may differ from that in images. Please note dimensions are approximate +/- 50mm and are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, appliance spaces or furniture items.