Cover your contents

SHow home single bed

Show Home single bed

As a Shared Ownership customer, the building insurance for your home is paid for through your monthly service charge. But insuring your contents and personal belongings is your responsibility.

If something bad were to happen would you be able to afford to replace your furniture, clothes, belongings or carpets?

Contents Insurance is there to help protect you. Comparison websites such as MoneySuperMarket or Compare the Market are an easy and quick way to search for deals and find the right one for you.